Gaia 00 CT Trauma Table EE
Intend of use
The intended use of the Gaia 00 CT Trauma table EE is to bring a patient to the trauma room for stabilization and X-ray, and to bring the patient to the CT scanner and to lift the carbon fiber tabletop including the patient up onto the CT scanner table, with entrance from the end.
- Dimension: 220 x 90 x 65/100cm
- Maximum load: 250 kg.
- Total weight ex. load: 125kg
Detachable Carbon fiber table 200 x 56 cm
- Materials frame: Steel
- Surface: Powder painted off white
Motorized adjusted working height from 65 to 100 cm.
Trendelenburg +/- 15 dg
- Power: Battery powered (fully portable)
- Capacity: 50 times up and down with a fully charged battery and 100kg load
- Wheels & Brakes: 150mm wheels with triple-function foot brake, total lock, free- and direction lock, all wheels can be controlled from one side.
- CE approved.
- Manufactured: Horsens, Denmark