Gaia 00 CT Trauma Table EE
Intend of use
The intended use of the Gaia 00 CT Trauma table EE is to bring a patient to the trauma room for stabilization and X-ray, and to bring the patient to the CT scanner and to lift the carbon fiber tabletop including the patient up onto the CT scanner table, with entrance from the end.
Print this page
- Dimension: 220 x 90 x 65/100cm
- Maximum load: 250 kg.
- Total weight ex. load: 125kg
Detachable Carbon fiber table 200 x 56 cm
- Materials frame: Steel
- Surface: Powder painted off white
Motorized adjusted working height from 65 to 100 cm.
Trendelenburg +/- 15 dg
- Power: Battery powered (fully portable)
- Capacity: 50 times up and down with a fully charged battery and 100kg load
- CE approved.
- Manufactured: Horsens, Denmark
- Wheels & Brakes: 150mm wheels with triple-function foot brake, total lock, free- and direction lock, all wheels can be controlled from one side.